Johnson & Johnson
Részvény piaci hírek
- Tue, 21 Nov 2017 17:51:23 +0000 J&J drug succeeds in newly diagnosed multiple myeloma patients-study
- Tue, 21 Nov 2017 14:32:32 +0000 Better Buy: AbbVie Inc. vs. Johnson & Johnson
- Tue, 21 Nov 2017 14:01:19 +0000 Behind JNJ’s Recent Stock Price Performance: Is More Growth Coming?
- Tue, 21 Nov 2017 13:03:25 +0000 November Pharma And Biotech Dividend Stocks To Look Out For
- Tue, 21 Nov 2017 13:00:16 +0000 See what the IHS Markit Score report has to say about Johnson & Johnson.
- Tue, 21 Nov 2017 12:31:40 +0000 Why JNJ Stock Is Still a ‘Buy’ despite Weak 3Q17 Results
- Mon, 20 Nov 2017 22:26:00 +0000 Stay away from big pharma?
- Mon, 20 Nov 2017 17:55:15 +0000 A Look at Merck’s Cardiovascular Portfolio in 3Q17
- Mon, 20 Nov 2017 17:47:00 +0000 Johnson & Johnson to Participate in the Citi 2017 Global Healthcare Conference
- Mon, 20 Nov 2017 15:31:57 +0000 How the Pricing Outlook in International Medical Technology Impacts JNJ Today
- Mon, 20 Nov 2017 14:02:12 +0000 JNJ Exits Insulin Pump Business amid Stiff Competition
- Mon, 20 Nov 2017 12:32:47 +0000 How JNJ Plans to Address the Portfolio Gaps in its Spine Business?
- Sun, 19 Nov 2017 16:06:00 +0000 3 Blue-Chip Dividend Stocks You Can Keep Forever
- Sun, 19 Nov 2017 13:00:00 +0000 3 Top Index Funds to Keep You in the Investing Game
- Sat, 18 Nov 2017 15:39:12 +0000 Fears grow that popularity of ETFs is a ticking time bomb
- Fri, 17 Nov 2017 21:10:18 +0000 This Drove Down JNJ’s Orthopedic Segment Performance in 3Q17
- Fri, 17 Nov 2017 20:16:08 +0000 Glaxo's Triple Therapy COPD Inhaler Gets Marketing Nod in EU
- Fri, 17 Nov 2017 19:40:23 +0000 Gauging JNJ’s Recovery from the 3Q17 Hurricanes
- Fri, 17 Nov 2017 18:08:56 +0000 How JNJ’s Medical Devices Business Restructuring Efforts Are Panning Out
Információk a cégről
Johnson & Johnson is an American manufacturer of consumer health care products, prescription and pharmaceutical products, as well as medical devices and diagnostic products. The company produces a wide range of cosmetic and sanitary products, under the brands Johnson’s Baby, Neutrogena, OB, Carefree, Reach, Clean & Clear, RoC, Band Aid and Acuvue, among others.
Johnson & Johnson operates three divisions:
- Consumer Products (baby care, cosmetic products for face, hair and body, personal hygiene, non-prescription drugs).
- Medical devices and diagnostics (products and solutions in the field of cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, endocrinology, traumatology, orthopedics, ophthalmology, wound care, plastic surgery, sports medicine, sterilization and disinfection, minimally invasive surgery and diagnostics).
- Prescription products (solutions to serious medical problems in the fields of oncology, immunology and psychiatry, as well as for infectious diseases, cardiovascular diseases and metabolic disorders).
The company is investing heavily on the development of medical technology and advanced methods of treatment, on the research of new drugs, on enhanced quality and safety of products and techniques, on the development of vocational education of health professionals, as well as on social and charity projects.
Number of employees: 128,000
Year of establishment: 1886
Headquarters: New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States
Official site: www.jnj.com