The Procter&Gamble Company
Részvény piaci hírek
- Tue, 21 Nov 2017 20:33:55 +0000 It's official: P&G loses proxy battle with activist investor – for now (Video)
- Tue, 21 Nov 2017 14:00:00 +0000 Find the Perfect Holiday Gift with Braun’s Range of Beauty and Hair Removal Devices
- Tue, 21 Nov 2017 13:53:01 +0000 Procter & Gamble Navigates Soft Sales With Cost-Saving Plans
- Tue, 21 Nov 2017 13:00:21 +0000 See what the IHS Markit Score report has to say about Procter & Gamble Co.
- Tue, 21 Nov 2017 12:12:12 +0000 The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Walmart, NVIDIA, Procter & Gamble, Phillips 66 and AstraZeneca
- Tue, 21 Nov 2017 11:00:00 +0000 Why These Safe Haven Stocks Aren't Safe
- Mon, 20 Nov 2017 21:03:09 +0000 Top Research Reports on Walmart, NVIDIA and Procter & Gamble
- Mon, 20 Nov 2017 20:55:55 +0000 5 Blue-Chip Stocks to Buy for December
- Mon, 20 Nov 2017 13:40:42 +0000 10 Most Commonly Used Products In The World
- Mon, 20 Nov 2017 06:00:00 +0000 Procter & Gamble Update: Doug Kass' Views
- Sun, 19 Nov 2017 21:00:00 +0000 Here's What's Next For P&G and Peltz's Bruising Boardroom Battle
- Sun, 19 Nov 2017 18:48:48 +0000 Barron's Picks And Pans: IBM, GE, Procter & Gamble And More
- Sun, 19 Nov 2017 05:01:00 +0000 [$$] Nelson Peltz Stays in the P&G Picture
- Sat, 18 Nov 2017 15:55:00 +0000 Will 2018 Be Kimberly Clark's Best Year Yet?
- Fri, 17 Nov 2017 23:08:00 +0000 Pampers Helped Celebrate the #LittlestFighters at Connecticut Children’s Medical Center In Honor of World Prematurity Day
- Fri, 17 Nov 2017 22:50:13 +0000 Nelson Peltz will bring 'fresh perspective' to P&G: CalSTRS
- Fri, 17 Nov 2017 20:08:00 +0000 CalSTRS: We are supportive of a number of shareholder act...
- Fri, 17 Nov 2017 16:11:07 +0000 P&G acquires startup that specializes in online sales
- Fri, 17 Nov 2017 14:59:47 +0000 [$$] P&G needs to swallow unwanted medicine
- Fri, 17 Nov 2017 14:04:00 +0000 3 Stocks Billionaires Own
Információk a cégről
Procter & Gamble is a leading American consumer goods company. P&G, as more commonly known, is the largest company in the world for the production of consumer goods, ahead of Unilever. It has three main divisions; P&G Beauty & Grooming with beauty and personal care products, P&G Household Care with household goods and P&G Health & Wellbeing with healthy lifestyle products. Some of the main brands of the company include Fairy, Tide Ariel, Pampers, Always, Alldays, Pantene, Wash & Go, Head & Shoulders, Wella, Camay, Olay, Old Spice, Dolce & Gabbana, Hugo Boss, Gucci, Crest, Oral-B, Max Factor, Venus and Gillette.
P&G is one of the leading companies in the US in terms of volume of profits and market capitalization. In 2014, it recorded $83.1 billion in sales. As of August 2014, P&G announced it was streamlining the company, by letting around 100 brands and focusing on the remaining 80 brands that generated 95% of their profits. Moreover, it is one of the world’s largest advertisers, with their average advertising costs exceeding $8 billion, and the founder of the “brand management” process.
Number of employees: 118,000
Year of establishment: 1837
Headquarters: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Official site: www.pg.com