Részvény piaci hírek
- 23 nov 2016 15:44 Upgrades and downgrades before the market open
- 09 aug 2016 15:43 Upgrades and downgrades before the market open
- 31 máj 2016 15:29 Company News: Volkswagen (VOW3) posts Q1 results
- 23 szep 2015 16:28 Before the bell: S&P futures +0.18%, NASDAQ futures +0.29%
- 22 szep 2015 16:27 Before the bell: S&P futures -1.71%, NASDAQ futures -1.98%
- 09 ápr 2014 13:30 European stocks advanced
- 18 már 2014 13:30 European stock fell
Információk a cégről
Volkswagen AG is a German multinational automobile group. The group is one of the world’s largest automakers, manufacturing passenger cars, SUVs, trucks, vans, motorcycles and engines. Volkswagen AG produces passenger vehicles under the brands Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Seat, Škoda, Porsche (since 2011), MAN, Scania, Neoplan, Ducati and the actual Volkswagen. It has two main divisions; the financial services division (dealing with financing, leasing and fleet management) and the automotive division (dealing with passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles and the Porsche Holding department).
Volkswagen is the best-selling brand of the group and the largest German automaker. According to the 24/7 Wall St. website, the Volkswagen Golf, Beetle and Passat are among the top 10 list of the top-selling vehicles of all time. Volkswagen is ranked first in spending the most funds of any other automobile manufacturer on research and development (2011). The multinational group owns 48 auto companies in 15 European countries and six countries in the Americas, Asia and Africa and has operations in more than 150 countries worldwide. Volkswagen AG is a component of the DAX index.
Number of employees: 370,000
Year of establishment: 1937
Headquarters: Wolfsburg, Germany
Official site: www.volkswagenag.com